- A Weed’s Worth
Photo gallery and details of native and introduced plants in Texas.
- AQUAPLANT- A pond manager’s diagnostic tool.
This web site was designed to help pond owners and their advisors in the identification and management of aquatic vegetation
- C-FAR Weed Identification
Interactive weed identification site from Illinois Council on Food & Ag Research.
Berkely Educational site which features an image gallery of various browse plants.
- Iowa State University Weed Science Reference Desk
Iowa State University site for weed identification and control questions.
- Native Plants of South Texas
This herbarium compiled by Texas AgriLife Extension & Research Center in Uvalde, TX focuses on native plants. Click on any of the categories to access a list of common and scientific names, or use the color chart to find a flower
- Texas A&M Weed Id. Resources
Texas A&M AgriLife Extension and Research Center weed image gallery and other resources for weed identification.
- Texas Department of Agriculture
Information of pesticide applicator licensing and regulations
- Vascular Plant Image Library
Information (and images) on the plant families for the vascular plants of Texas.
- Weed Identification Guide
A series of questions which should provide you with the identity of your unknown sample or bring you to a narrow list of potential candidates
- Weed Management and Identification
University of California Weed Management and Identification
Regional weed control options