All documents require Acrobat Reader to view them. Click HERE to download and install the FREE reader.
- A Key To Common Caterpillar Pests Of Vegetables
Texas AgriLife Extension Service publication which identifies & describes (includes photos) common caterpillar pests of vegetables.
- Bacterial Spot Of Pepper & Tomato
Alabama Extension publication discussing symptoms, disease cycle, and control of this common disease.
- Easy Gardening-Cucumbers
Texas AgriLife Extension Service publication which discusses soil preparation, varieties, planting, fertilization, and management of cucumbers in the home garden.
- Easy Gardening-Tomatoes
Publication by Texas AgriLife Extension Service discussing soil preparation, variety selection, transplanting, and management of tomatoes.
- Preserving Tomato Products
Publication from Clemson University discussing preserving tomatoes into Juice – Salsa – Sauces – or Tomatoes with Okra.
- Preserving Tomato Sauces and Ketchup
Publication from Clemson University discussing canning tomatoes, acidifying, and making ketchup.
- Protecting Landscapes from White-tailed Deer Damage
Summary of methods for repelling deer and list of plants undesireable to deer.
- Recommended Vegetable Cultivars for West Texas
List of recommended garden varieties for west Texas.
- Vegetable & Herb Disease Control Products for Texas
Texas AgriLife Extension Service publication which lists and discusses products labeled for the control of vegetable & herb diseases.
- Recommended Vegetable Varieties for Sutton County